Sunday, May 3, 2009

What do you do when you feel blue?

Here is the opportunity to share with others personal tricks as simple as they can be when things are not going well either with you or your loved one.
My personal weapon is organize my room, make a plan, a schedule for a week so it feels like my life is more manageable, also
a good movie can distract you for awhile or a cool crime show, they certaily seem to have more problems there:)
When it's sunny, it seems to do its trick on its own. I don't know what it's about sun that makes me feel better but all the therapists who do CBT (cognitive-behavioral therapy) seem to recommend it.
I also like to communicate with others online, on the phone, write postcards, and
of course buying myself something nice (for me, earrings are the best), or getting nails done, basically, treating myself.
And, of course, helping others in any way I can. What is your thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment